Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Career change from Management Consulting to IT?

Hi. I am seriously considering changing careers from management consulting to a job in IT; preferably to do with hardware as an engineer or support services. I have a first degree in Business Economics & Finance. I am very technical with PCs and I more or less sort out all of my current office's problems. I have more than 7 years experience working with PCs and regularly upgrade and install parts on my system. I am very confortable with computers and networking and would like to pursue a career where I can improve my skills in the IT sector; does anyone have any tips that can get me started? Do I have get a degree for a career in this sector? All answers welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts