Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jesse Jackson Jr

jesse jackson jr: Rep. Jesse Jackson said he was "deeply sorry" for his "social" relationship with women other than his wife, but denied a separate allegation of which he has led a businessman in the Chicago area to offer the former governor Rod Blagojevich 6 million dollars in exchange for a vacant U.S. Senate seat.
'I know I disappointed some fans, and for this I am deeply sorry, "" he said, by Chicago Sun-Times. "But I am committed to serving my constituents and fighting on their behalf."
The Chicago newspaper said Oak Brook business Raghuveer Nayak, a fundraising Jesse Jackson , federal authorities said that Jesse Jackson asked Blagojevich to offer $ 6 million if the then-governor to appoint him to head Barack Obama Senate in 2009. Nayak also said, at the request of Jesse Jackson , he paid two trips by plane from Chicago to Washington for a restaurant hostess named Giovana Huidobro.Rep. Jesse Jackson Jesse Jackson  (D-Ill.) acknowledged Huidobro knowledge, called knowledge "social". This is a private matter, he said, "between me and my wife wa [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts